Professional network monitoring software.
ProtoMon 2.5 Build 495
- One time price
- Free minor updates
- No recurrent payments
- Unlimited number of monitoring tasks
- Free fully-featured 30-day trial
- Free support
Network monitoring software is used to automatically check your network, computers, servers and websites on specified schedule and immediately notify you about any problems.
Server downtime usually means lost revenue, unsatisfied customers and damaged reputation for any bussiness. You can not totally avoid downtimes, but you can definitely cut them to a minimum using our network monitoring solution.
ProtoMon was carefully designed and optimized to continuously monitor your network infrastructure in 365/24/7 mode. Once configured, it will subtly and effectively perform the following activities:
- Monitoring. This network monitoring software supports a wide range of monitoring actions, including, but not limited to, ping check, website monitoring, file and mail servers monitoring, telnet and SSH monitoring, validating output of the executed programs, and checking system parameters of the remote computers: CPU, memory and disks statuses, running processes, services, registry and more.
- Gathering of statistics. ProtoMon collects and stores every monitoring event in a very effective manner. A built-in viewer recalculates statistics and redraws a chart for any specified period, from several hours to years, within a fraction of seconds.
- Error notification. Whenever any monitoring check fails, server monitoring software can notify you in many different ways: by sending the e-mail message (or SMS, using the e-mail to SMS provider) to specified recipients, by pop-up window with sound alert, or it can launch any specified application including the batch files.
- Reporting. ProtoMon can automatically generate zipped reports on specified schedule and send them to the specified e-mail addresses, or save to some local folder or UNC path.